We Repair Scottsdale, AZ Roofs
We’ve repaired hundreds of roofs in Scottsdale, AZ and have an unparalleled record for high-quality, long lasting roofing work. We also work on Scottsdale commercial roofs. We are ready to help you, no matter the size of your project. We have earned our A+ BBB rating by providing fantastic customer service, solid free quotes, and phenomenal craftsmanship.
How do you know when your Scottsdale Arizona roof needs repaired?
- If your roof has cracked, torn, balding, or missing shingles or tiles a repair is likely needed.
- If your foam roof has holes in it or is discolored and bubbly it likely needs resurfaced.
- If there are loose vents, chimneys, or pipes on your roof it likely need fixed.
- If your Scottsdale roof is more than 15 years old the underlayment (hidden portion of the roof) is probably weak and ready to fail.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Us
- We offer free roof estimates in Scottsdale
- We don’t sell, we educate you instead
- We have industry leading warranties
- We have awesome customer service
- We have the highest-standards for roof quality
Scottsdale Tile Roof Repair
If you’re Scottsdale residential home tile roof is leaking, chances are that repairs will be significant. The underlayment (the bottom, hidden part of roofs) is likely weak across the whole house. If on the other hand a couple of your roof tiles are missing or broken, repairs will be fast, easy, and relatively inexpensive.
Scottsdale Foam Roof Repair
Oftentimes foam roofs in Scottsdale do not need to be completely replaced. If the foam roof had regular prior maintenance, resurfacing & recoating it will extend its lifespan by another 5 – 10 years. Your foam roof should be repaired and repatched every five or so years for optimal performance. Repairing your foam roof is generally inexpensive and will improve its insulating value.
Scottsdale Shingle Roof Repair
Shingle roofs are the most popular roofing material in Arizona. Repairing shingle roofs in Scottsdale is one of our specialties. Repairs for shingle roofs are often straightforward. We can help you find the necessary replacement materials to match your current roof’s color and style.
Scottsdale Metal Roof Repair
Metal roofs can last upwards of 50 years in Scottsdale with regular maintenance. If your metal roof is damaged, we can take care of that for you. We work with aluminum, copper, and many other metal materials.
What Does the Process Look Like?
- When you call us you will be greeted by our friendly office staff.
- In a single phone call we will schedule you for a free AZ roof estimate.
- We’ll inspect your residential home or commercial building and draw up a quote. You don’t even have to be at home.
- Once you decide to work with us, we will confirm a date for the Scottsdale repair work.
- The repair work will be done and your yard will be left cleaner than it was before.
- You’ll have a roof that will give you many years more of top performance.
We Will Help You Through the Roofing Process
Oftentimes, with roof repairs in Scottsdale, tiles, shingles, or metal are damaged and need to be replaced. Finding replacement materials can often be difficult. We will help you with this process. By the time we are done, no one will be able to tell the difference between your old shingles, and the new ones used to replace them.
We can also work with your Scottsdale insurance company to make a claim on the project. We have worked with hundreds of people on projects of every type, so we know what to do and say to get the money you need.
What to Do If You’re Experiencing a Leak Right Now
If your roof is leaking right now, there are a couple of things you can consider doing. First place a bucket underneath the area where the leak is occurring. If you think that water is forming a pool in the drywall above (which will increase water damage throughout your home or office), you can drill a small hole into the drywall where the water is coming from. This will help the water escape the attic much more quickly. If you don’t have a drill, you can use a pencil if you apply the right amount of force.
After you’ve completed the first few steps you can consider tarping down your roof. Tarping your Scottsdale roof is a dangerous process. We offer tarping services across the valley if you’re not comfortable with the risks. Tarping your roof also gives you time to have your roof repaired in between storms.
We offer industry leading warranties for Scottsdale area roofs. These warranties will give you the peace of mind you need to know that one of the largest investments in your home, your roof, is safe and sound for years to come.
Call (602) 753-7008 for a Free Quote
- Industry leading warranties
- Worked on 1000+ roofs
- Licensed, bonded, and insured
- Fast, no hassle service
- Work on all types of roofs